Do you know that 33% of bosses
know within the first 90 seconds of an interview whether
they will hire someone or not? Or that 75% of interviews
fail within the first 3 minutes?
Attend this webinar to learn how to use NLP techniques
to boost your chances at interview success.
Interviewers might be put off by weak handshakes, a
lack of eye contact, poor body language and posture.
Many recruiters make early judgments about your trustworthiness,
likeability, competitiveness and professionalism and
spend the rest of the interview confirming these opinions.
When meeting a new person, 55% of the impact comes from
the way the person dresses, acts and walks through the
This webinar will cover:
• The importance of personal space, eye contact,
facial expressions and clothing.
• The five non-verbal communication patterns of
• Using persuasive language to your advantage
– the yes set.
• How to stay calm when you feel anxiety creeping
up on you.
• How to boost your confidence.